Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
----------Welcome to Effortless Gaming where only the best come to play. If you are here to apply go to the Recruitment section in the General Section, but first you need to Register. ForFAQ.
Main Sponsor
Photobucket
Sponsors
Affiliates/Sponsors
Photobucket Photobucket
Donate with Paypal
Check us out on facebook
Photobucket

People need to play...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arctic

arctic

People need to play... Empty
PostSubject: People need to play...   People need to play... EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 pm

It has come to the point people are only coming to play with pancakes. I see people drop by vent and leave, no wonder this s**t is dying/dead. And as always no one will see this post and by then. I'll probably leave. I wish people would just keep the clan active, fucking as simple as coming in vent... but even that doesn't happen. If I'm already gone by the time this shows up, ill be willing to join back if people want to play.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

People need to play... Empty
PostSubject: Re: People need to play...   People need to play... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Well during the work week it its hard for people to find time. I know that I am flooded with school work and nonstop basketball and as for others, they have families and work to tend to. There is only so much "gaming" time that can be done. If you feel the need to leave, then that's up to you. However, I know I was online yesterday and only logged off because no one else was on.
Back to top Go down

People need to play...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Section :: Team Chat!-
Jump to: