Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
----------Welcome to Effortless Gaming where only the best come to play. If you are here to apply go to the Recruitment section in the General Section, but first you need to Register. ForFAQ.
Main Sponsor
Photobucket
Sponsors
Affiliates/Sponsors
Photobucket Photobucket
Donate with Paypal
Check us out on facebook
Photobucket

Need for videos!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple Syrup
Admin
Maple Syrup

Need for videos!! Empty
PostSubject: Need for videos!!   Need for videos!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Hey guys, it has been a while since we have uploaded a video to YouTube. Id like you all to record and create videos (without copy written music), they not only get our name out there and show our skills, but they also now help raise money to help expand our team and help us get to the next step. we are looking for a new website, servers, and more sponsors. the ads you see to the left or on our videos once clicked generate money for the team so do your part, show your friends, and follow us on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEffortlessgaming?feature=watch

Record yourself owning noobs, or your teammates, or just funny replays. I don't really care. I would like to get a video up every week if possible. I will be doing my part. Id like to keep the videos to FPS and under 2 minutes each. lets have some fun guys.

I can upload them and Artic can and if all else fails I will let you sign in to do it yourself. lets keep things rolling.
Back to top Go down

Need for videos!!
Page 1 of 1